Hi-i'm new nd need some friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueforev

Reaction score
HI!!!

I'm new and wouldn't mind some friends!

I just joined and have read the rules and everything, but I still don't know what to do! Can some one like tell me what all you can do on the site and when(i did read the rules but i usually don't get half the things people are saying so i didn't really understand some of the things!). You can PM me, thankx!!! Reply soon!

o sorry about the only girls thing but i dont do good around boys! hehe :(

Welcome to Tamatalk. Hope you like it here. I'll be your friend. PM me whenever you want!!!

hey whats up!? :blink:

im new im a girl and maybe once when i know

things here maybe we can share?

plz

i need friends too

B)

and how do you paste yourself on the new tams?

which kind of tamagotchis do oyu have???? :wacko:

my name : Charissa :D

yep f

tam friends??

_meep_ ^_^ :rolleyes: :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: B)

hi welcome 2 tamatalk hope u have a great time here and 'll be ur friend and what all u can do here is post in some forums but some only tamaguides and the admin can post in so if u try 2 post in 1 of them and it doesnt work.dont freak out! it's all normal.and u can talk in the chatroom at anytime onweekends also as u already no u can also pm as well as edit ur signature,editing ur profile,and edit ur avatar(picture on right) so thats pretty much it.

Ill be your friend! ~im a girl.............PM me if ya need help with anything! :p :nyatchi: :D

I need friends 2 and I want mine 2 b all girls 2. Do u want 2 b my friend? If so then PM me OK? Byebye.

P.s If you're Blueforev from Tamaisland you should know me because I'm Miss Stella from Tamaisland. So it's obvious that I'm a girl. :nyatchi: :p

OK!!!! soooo many girls!!! ok, then, all of the girls PM me, plz!!!!!! Thnkx!

Hiya! Welcome to TamaTalk! (I'm a girl, not sure if it matters or not :angry: ) Feel free to PM me anytime if you have questions or just want to chat. :rolleyes: Hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back