Hi, I'm New

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamabonotchi

Reaction score
;) Hi, I'm Tamabonotchi. It means Bit. I first had the V1 a few years ago,

having a successful generations up to 9 or so. My friend also had a V1, and once we successfully had two tamagotchis mate and had children. Now, my friend has a v2 and I have a v3, with a 3 generation Tamagotchi

named Bit. Here are her Stats~

Was left to take of this morning at 9:23, She was a Teletchi.

3rd Gen.

Female

1 hour later, evolved into a Tamatchi.

She has 1 bar in training

0 years old

and weighs 14 pounds right now.

Her father's name was Kensi, and was a Gozarutchi, who was 9 years old.

Her grandfather's name was Sho, and was a Mimiyoritchi, who was 11 years old.

I called her Bit because my second ever Tamgotchi from me v1 was named Bit after Lizzy who was a Mametchi,

she was one of my most successful tamagotchis, being my only tamagotchi since then to turn into a Kinakomotchi, then a young Young Mimitchi, and my first tamagotchi to evolve into a Memetchi.

She was also my only tamagotchi to mate with my friends.

So hello!^^

Cool i love to hear about other people's tamagotchi oh and of course Welcome to TamaTalk :huh: .

^^

Emily

hi!

i have never had a v.1. what is it like?

well my friend has a v.2. and it is kind of cool. i also had 3 v.3's!

but now i am happy with my v.4! <_<

Well, with V1s, you don't have gotchi points, so there was no shop and you didn't earn anything playing games, and there was no place for passwords.

The food for meal and snack would change when your tamagotchi evolved, when it was a baby a meal was a bottle of milk or something, and a snack was a bottle of juice.

You didn't have no username, and there was nothing on the internet like Tamatown to get items.

When connecting with friends, the two games they could play were the eating game and balloon game, where the first one to finish eating won, or first one to blow up the balloon one.

To play games, there was the dance game, which is like Simon Says, and hurdle jump, where you had to jump over hurdles.

When you have a baby, the parent only stays for 1 day, then leaves.

When giving gifts to other tamagotchis, you might get like a jack in a box that scares the tamagotchi, or cake and the tamagotchi eats it, or an item the tamagotchi can play with which you can keep, but I'm pretty sure it disappears when you get your next tamagotchi.

v4 #1

Stage:toddler

Pints:11276(you think thats rich look at v4 #2)

v4 #2

Stage: teen

Points:21060(IM RICH IM RICH! :D :wacko: :angry: :huh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )

[SIZE=11pt]Hello Welcome to tamatalk, we are very glad that you decided to come! :D The highest generation I been on was 7. I have a tamagotchi connection version 3 and v4. Enjoy your stay around here. ^^ [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back