Hi! i'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Gabriella Montez and I'm new! I love HSM that's why my name is Gaby!!! so hi ppl! I hope to have a million of friends! : ) :eek: :eek: :D :(

Hi!! Welcome to TamaTalk. Have a great time on TT and don't forget to check out the users guide to TamaTalk if you haven't already. It can be extremely helpful. I would happily be your friend, and feel free to PM me for ANY reason!!!

Bronica

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! You will have a great time here, I can guarrentee you that ;)

If you need help with anything, no matter if its big or small, don't hesitate to PM me. I am always, always willing to help out a fellow member.

See you around!

-Puma

welcome to tamatalk gabriella! here we have all you need to know about all tamagotchis and if you cant find what you are looking for then just click on extras and then click on search and type in key words!

thanks everybody! Im very sorry for double-posting :ichigotchi: :huh: but thanks to everbody from my other topic too Mamitchi do you have 11 years? PM me

Latest posts

Back