Hi! I'm new ...:]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumutchi

Reaction score
So yea hey everyone! I've been lurking on this board for a while and I figured I might as well make an account by now. Just wondering: how many/ what kinds of tamagotchis do yall have? Cause it seems like some people on here have like 324921304983404 of them

Welcome!

I just started collecting v-pets again about two or three months ago and I have about 18 tamagotchis now and probably about 10 other v-pets.

If you have any questions feel free to post in the Help forum. Everyone here is pretty friendly and informative. :3

Double Welcome~ ^.^

If your wondering how many I have, its currently six, but that number may change because I'm on the market. 3 version sixes, 2 version fours and one tamago. Enjoy your account. I believe it opens a few features and forum areas ;) .

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to become acquainted with the User Guide to the site (a link to this can be found in my signature). Please let us know if you have any questions! As for the number of Tamagotchis I have, I've lost count recently but all of them (give or take a few; I've added a few more since I've taken that picture) but I think I have around 40 at the last count (a picture of my collection can be found in my signature as well). Anyway, hope you have a great time here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back