Hi im new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roar_the_tiger

Reaction score
Hi every body im new here and i would love sum mates.

my avvie wont work though i need help

Hello, and welcome to tamatalk! :mametchi: But things may get really confusing, because as you might know, there's another person named "Roar The Tiger" Or whatever. :lol: Anyways, welcome!

he probally just saw his username and coulden't think of anything else.

Anyways. WELCOME! I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Hello, and welcome to tamatalk! :D But things may get really confusing, because as you might know, there's another person named "Roar The Tiger" Or whatever. <_< Anyways, welcome!
Is there another roar the tiger?

Oh, well then

Hello, welcome to TamaTalk! Interesting name, unless Roar the Tiger is something going around in the UK, I would say you took it from the other member on here named that. :angry:

Anyway, glad to meet you, and if you would like to read the list of rules ( https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=14838 ), then you will know some more about TamaTalk. I hope you will browse around and make many new friends! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm seeing double! or am i dreaming?

anyways welcome, i am the FIRST roar the tiger, and you can call me RTT

Arg! One RTT was enough but now 2!!! arg! welcome to tamatalk RTTs I meanl, oh whatever..................

i'm seeing double! or am i dreaming?
anyways welcome, i am the FIRST roar the tiger, and you can call me RTT
Sorry I have the same name.

I promise i wasnt copying.

:huh:

believe me, I have dozens of clones, there are so many tamaluv's that I can't take it!! tamaluv06, tamaluvz...... etc etc etc.

Well hello!

Things may seem confusing for a few moments as we now have another roar the tiger but don't worry its a cool name! ^_^

Take care...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back