Hi, I'm new...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi, I'm Gozarutchi_Girl. I like dogs and my hobbies are swiming and tennis. I also like cats, but dogs are my fave. I'm not alergic to anything. I'm 10 years old and very cheeky! :unsure: [/SIZE]

Please be my friend.

~Gozarutchi_Girl~

P.S I'm a girl. (you can probably guess by my name!)

Its good to have you here I hope you enjoy your time here, If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask the Admin or a Mod (TamaGuide) and they will help you. I am sure you will make lots of friends. I could say so for myself. But alot of people dont like talking to me that much, and I cant figure out why. Maybe I am boring. :unsure: Maybe its cause I am a little older than most Tamatalkers. Whatever reason it is its ok. Ill be your friend if you would like, but you would prolly want to be friends with someone more your age.

I am new also i like evrything like you do and i only have one tama . but i still hope that you will be my friend. :wacko:

Hey and welcome to tamatalk!! i hope you have fun here and if you wanna be my friend or have questions about anything just ask me! <_<

Welcome, i will be happy to be your friend! :( PM me if you have any questions about this site. and don't forget, you can PM the admin if something goes wrong or you have to talk to him privatly. I realy hope you like it here and i hope you would want to be my friend!! :eek: again, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me!! :p :D

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK <_<

Hello! welcome to tamatalk, its like one of the coolest site EVA!

if you have any questions, or just wanna talk, feel free to pm me! :huh:

:D i really don't get all this tamagotchi stuff cause ya see i have a japenese friend. Every month her grand mother in Japan givs her these magizines that are in japenese. And she has (really cool) japenese versions of tamagotchi V1 , V2 & V3.Hergrandmother sends these tamagotchis. Usually, he lets me borrow one 4 3 months or something.Anyway I can speak japenese, ok.see ya! :angry:

im still sort of newbie even though i've been here for a while. i love dogs(though i don't have 1) swimming,and tennis. im not allergic to anything either. :p :( :D u can add me to yur budddies if u want. i like cheeky kids...just not overly cheeky kids. :( :D message me anytime

Hiya Gozarutchi_Girl, I'm new here so I will be your friend if you want, if you eed help, message Tamacool or maccoll, i heard dat they will help ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back