HI! I'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, TamaGeneration40!! I hope you have an awesome time here!!!!! I will SOOOOO be your friend!!!! You seem so COOL!!

Just to tell you, your "siggie" doesn't work, I've tried it. I tried it over 6x and it still didn't work, that's o.k., I didn't want to know your password, just, I wanted to see if it worked.

So..........PLZ PM me, I really want to be your friend!!

Love,

jesustands

Hiya, and Welcome to TamaTalk! I'll be your friend. :angry: Feel free to message me if you have any questions at all.

Make sure to read the rules and stuff, so ya don't get into any troubles :wacko:

(Hint: one of them is to not post outside links)

It's actually pretty good that you decided not to post your site again, if you know what I mean <_<

Anddd..one more thing. You might want to wait a day or two before you start posting why people aren't replying. :ph34r: Some people stay on the computer all day- like me- but most other people will be doing their own thing, so you just gotta give them some time.

Patience is a virtue. (whatever that means! lol!)

Anyways..see you around, and I hope you enjoy yourself here!! :rolleyes:

Hey, TamaGeneration40!! I hope you have an awesome time here!!!!! I will SOOOOO be your friend!!!! You seem so COOL!!
Just to tell you, your "siggie" doesn't work, I've tried it. I tried it over 6x and it still didn't work, that's o.k., I didn't want to know your password, just, I wanted to see if it worked.

So..........PLZ PM me, I really want to be your friend!!

Love,

jesustands
My siggie thing "click here 3 times to see my password" thing does work! I tried it!

I'll even write it here:

Click HERE 3 times to see my password!

HA HA! Foolded ya!

And i'll pm you to be my friend too!

Tell me if my click 3 times... thing worked or not!

Thanks!

If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me! And Welcome to Tamatalk! Hope ya have fun at tamatalk!

tama?????

Welcome to tama talk! Dont forget to read the rules and pinned topics!

Also, dont forget about the tama CHAT open on weekends only.

Please remember to not give out personal info on TT.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me any time you like!

Good luck and ~HAVE FUN!~ :D

*ZTF*

well thank you for responding!And, tama star, i got you in my buddies list already!

Anyone else wanna be my buddy???
Yay! Thanks!

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk we all hope you

have a good time and look at all the posts and post in the

right area thanks and welcome! :unsure: :wacko:

-ARMAGETRON advanced

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk we all hope you

have a good time and look at all the posts and post in the

right area thanks and welcome! :unsure: :wacko:

-ARMAGETRON advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.