Hi, I'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This site has been so good for all my Tama questions, I decided to join so I can post too! Thanks to everyone who has already posted such great stuff! :p

Hi and welcome. :hitodetchi: Please take the time to read all of the rules and all of the restrictions. I would be happy to help you out if you are stuck with something. :mametchi: Anyway just feel free to PM me and maybe we can become friends!! :( :furawatchi: :p Remember to always have fun!! Hope to see you around , ( :kuribotchi: ) :gozarutchi: :( ;) :pochitchi:

~Tama-Love~

[SIZE=10pt]Hello Pyonkotchi Lover! Welcome to Tama Talk! Im Kiko_girl, KG for short. Were glad you chose to join, there are many interesting think to disscover. If you have a look on my siggy you will see the tama talk rules #2 and how to become a tama guide. These if you can read it would be great! Like again were gald you chose TT (tama Talk). PM me if you need help with anything or have a qeustion. Remeber post freindly posts that are helpfully and imformative, and the #1 rule is to have fun![/SIZE]

-KG ;)

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to tamatalk! I AM SO HAPPY YOU COULD JOIN! ;)

come to me for any help! i'd love it if i could be your friend! PM ME!!!!!

♪Eva♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back