Hi, I'm TacticalMaster.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TacticalMaster

Reaction score
I never knew there was already an introduction for this... Oh well, I guess I should make my introduction.

Well, my name's TacticalMaster. I'm a guy in my 20s.

Why I am interested in Tamagotchi? Well, I'm only interested in the anime itself. I don't own any pet devices, I happen to use the franchise as part of my inspiration interests.

You see, I have an interest in Japanese's kawaii culture. It's kinda awesome to see adorable cute critters go in such awesome adventures. Yeah, kawaii adventure. That's what I like to see. But, Tamagotchi has been my core of insipration. Kawaii critters plus slice of life? The Tamagotchi anime can do that. And man, their friendship + slice of life really rocked Japan. That's why I'm interested in Tamagotchi.

Well, the only problem is that I need to learn Japanese. Now if only I got a language-learning program like Rosetta Stone...

Very welcome here! I've never actually seen the anime, as it never loads on the sites I've tried, but oh well, I'm just as happy with just my tamagotchis... :lol:

Latest posts

Back