Hi , I'm V4 Lover .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
* Moved to Introductions *

I don't know if I am spaming , and if I am , I am sorry . I was just asking if someone can tell me things about Tamatalk and what I should know .

V4lover :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Welcome to the group! Here is a link that you might find helpful, it tells you how to do everything on tama talk....And if you have any specific questions about your tamagotchi, just feel free to ask, everyone here is very helpful! I would be so lost with my tama v4 if it wasnt for these people!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81

:huh: Jessi :furawatchi:

I don't know if I am spaming , and if I am , I am sorry . I was just asking if someone can tell me things about Tamatalk and what I should know .
V4lover :huh:
Hi!I'm VioletetchiGirl101!Yes all help you!

1.A spam is something not realated to tamatalk!Like a link to

a nother website!

2.I'm also new so don't blame me if i'm wrong!

3.We always talk about questions,things that happen to our tamas...

4.Tell us about your tamas(If you have them)...

5.Don't rub stuff in/or brag!

6.Give each other tips!

7.And that's preety much it!!

Ohhhhhh!And I want a v4!And

I'm a fan of v4's! :furawatchi:

V4lover :furawatchi:
Spam is Short/Stupid Pointless Annoy Messages. Look at the bottom of my signature and you will see the "The Rules Muat be followed' click there and they will show you the rules. Hi, and welcome to TamaTalk this is a very good and chatty place. We have a ChatRoom but it's closed down for repairs.. ;)

:huh: Locky458

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

HAVE A FUN TIME HERE!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot Violetchi Girl 101 and Locky 458 . ;)

Hi V4 Lover

Welcome to TamaTalk ;)

I have moved your topic to our Introductions forum - that is the right place for it and more ppl will see it there :D

As the other members have helpfully suggested, the forum called Users Guide to Tamatalk: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81 is the best place to start - it is a very fast way to get to know what's what (and what's not) on TamaTalk :D

I am sure you will have fun here - just click your way around the different areas and spend a little time reading some of the topics - you will soon feel at home.

Plus there are plenty of friendly and helpful members here.

If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to PM me.

:D

COOL!!!!! Mimitchis rock!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :D :mimitchi:

hi(i am guessing u r new) and welcome to tamatalk V4 lover!

PM me if you need help or just want a friend! :blink:

if u know all about v4s, i need to ask u sum questions

cauz i'm getting a v4 soo. :angry: :huh:

whats the differnece between a v3 and v4?

how do u get a lollipop or fried chicken? do u need a password or code or does

it sells them randomly in the shop? :angry: :angry:

COOL!!!!! Mimitchis rock!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :angry: :angry:
Please dont SPAM HIHEAD that is rude and annoying please if you would like refresh your memory by rereading the rules at least once a week like i do

thank you for understanding

Oh, and welocome V4lover!!!Be sure to check out the rules and how to's before you post!

CF

Welcome to tamatalk!! :mimitchi:

I'm tama star! Enjoy your stay! :mametchi:

I have a V4 too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back