Hi my v5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonlightaustin

Reaction score
OK. You may have seen my other logs and how I quit thoese very quickly. Well not this one. I have 2 tamagotchi v5s and this is thier log. Ok so let me introduce them:

The ABC family:

The purple camoflauge v5

Action: (For now) sleeping

Bond: 20%

Gotchi points:500

Babies(My tamas):

Brandon: Hatugatchi

Brandy: Lovezukintchi

Boston: Uhyotchi

This is the first tamagotchi I had soon after (about 2 months) I decided to spend my $20.00 (my just because money)on another tamagotchi.

Now this is my first tamagotchi. I am posting this one because it will be ready to mate tomorrow. Well I have to go. More tommorow.

Hey. Ok I have to go but both the tamas are sleeping and in say 6 hours I will mate them. Wish me luck. I will post the stats of my next tama (the pink one) in the next post. I have to go to school so I will be right back. But anyway don't post here. ANd if they wake up befor 6 hours I will be sure to post what I mated them with.

The ABC family:

Action:Sleeping

Pink tamagotchi. The one with the I love my family allong the side.

Ok so I know that I confussed you. The purple one is the one that all of the tamas names start with an "a". So I want to clear this up. Also the name is Brendon not Brandon. My mistake.

Brendon:Furikotchi

Brandy:Violettchi

Boston:Memutchi

Bond:100%

Gp:$360.00

Generation 1.

Ok now in my last post I focused on the purple tama. SO in this post I want to focus on my pink tama. Now I would like to share my plans of mating with these tamas. I spent all of my time yesterday raising the bond to 100%* and playing games to keep it that way so that when I went to the dating show I could manage a pure family for once in my life. I went on the web (at school) and found out that I needed to marry off my little Brandy to a Sukatchi!! So anyway I think that I am infact going to marry of little Brandy off. Anyway if you have a question of a comment or if you can answer one of my questions please pm me... who knows it might even be in the log. If you know a way to marry off one of my other tamas on my other post to get a type of family please tell me (the tamas are the same but the names are: Ashton,Ashley,and Allen.) it would be greatly appriciated. I found a special drink and I used it. But I forgot that they were both boys and that it was the first day of being an adult so they could not mate anyway...another drink another day. SO anyway I am infact active on tamachat. I have to go(tamachat) brb.

Well as I have nothing to do you should know that I need thoes questions answered. Also my purple tamas woke up and still cant mate... I hope my pink can. Also I made a new friend called *Spartan300* pm him.

Hey. Since I have nothing better to do I will tell you my new deals. I just purchased my 1st chocolate bar and I still don't have my mail!!! So anyway I was just on tamachat for 3hours straight talking to my new friend *spartan300*. I love tc!!! Also is you Love the Joe Bros' pm me and if you are going to see the movie Camp Rock pm me. Now lets let my Ashley(my purple tama) talk for a while.

Hey its me Ashley. I still don't think that it is fair that I'm a Lovezukintchi while my sis from a whole nother tamagotchi is a Violettchi. I really don't think that it is fair.

Well now you know her point of veiw on the matter. Brandy is still sleeping with her bros so I guess that she can't talk right now. Well thats all for this post. In about one min. I will probably remeber something or mate my tamas so get ready for something in a min.

[SIZE=14pt]HUGE NEWS!!![/SIZE]

So anyway I am taking my little girls color seeing as how we are both named Ashley she wont mind. So anyway my little Violettchi is awake... And I have not tried mateing her yet so anyway. I will in say about 5 mins maybe even 10. I will let you know the big news. Plus my other tama didn't mate at all...So that was dissapointing. I think that I have to mate them when I first woke them up. I will set the time to 5:00 and try. 1 min while I do that: Nah the stupid matchmaker is still grumpy. I hope that I cna mate my pink tama as soon as it wakes up so that I can tell you. Below I will list my characters and thier colors.

This is Brandy's color.

This is Brendon's color.

This is Boston's color.

This is Ashton's color.

This is Allen's color.

Ok I have to go but I will continue this later.

[SIZE=14pt]HUGE NEWS[/SIZE]

Ok so my new color is blue and I have a space family. I didn't marry off my violettchi to a sukatchi because the match maker never brought one after 6 times. I married her off to a sunnytchi I also mated that with my LOvezukin. Now it is time to let the babies of the family talk (but first the stats)

The ABC family (child only):

Boy

Awake

Child

Hoshitchi

Name: Ryan.

The ABA family (child only):

Girl

Awake

Child

Hoshitchi

Name: Luna

Hey!! This is Ryam as you might know. Aunt Ashley says that I must marry my sister so that she can have her first ever connection marrige. Great to know that you will let your own personnal feelings get in the way of me in the matchmaker. Great to kno that you will FORCE ME TO MARRY MY OWN SISTER.

Well great that you feel that way. At least Luna is taking this in a better light why can you not be more like her? I mean look at her she is perfectly ok--

LADY IF YOU CALL THIS PERFECTLY OK WITH MARRYING OFF MY OWN STINKIN' BRO...YOU GOT SOME ISSUES. I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HIM. I WANT TO MEET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BY THE MATCHMAKER.WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

Ummm Aunt Ashley if you call that perfectly ok with marrying me then you do have issues.

Oh whatever. Ok readers I am going to let Luna rant and rave about the future and then I will tell you how she feels when she calms down.

OH I'LL TELL YOU HOW I FEE--

LUNA. You will wait untill the next post when you calm down. DO you understand me?

Whatever.

Well while Aunt Ashley rants and raves on Luna about listening I guess it is up to me to close down the log. Bye. Oh and 24 veiws. Thanxs guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back