Hi! Newest Member Here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

callie_girl

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Alex! I am new to this site. I am currently awaiting my recent purchase of two tama connexion V2s from Ebay. At the moment i am Tamaless and i am in desperate need of support. I could really use some advice to bust the boredome so PM me any time!

hello callie_girl! welcome to tamatalk!

There is loads of things you can do here! games, chat, you name it. If it has to do with tamagotchi, it is here. If you are not interested in tamagotchis, try the (non)tamatalk section. It is a great forum site. hope you have fun!

~rose~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk!

I hope you have a great time here, and enjoy your visits.

It won't take long for you to learn how to use all of TamaTalk's features, but if you ever need any help, do not hesitate to send me a Personal Message (PM).

Enjoy!

Regards,

DarkCore

Hi, Callie_Girl and welcome!! I know you will enjoy every minute you are on this site! I will definitely be your friend! :lol:

One thing-

lol Why are you getting V2s when the V3s have just come out!?

Just a question! :furawatchi:

Always,

-Rambo2 :lol:

[SIZE=12pt] She may be getting a Version Two because the Version Three's are sold out almost everywhere...[/SIZE]

There could be a number of reasons.

Regards,

DarkCore

Yellow Alex! Welcome to TamaTalk!

Thats sounds great that your are getting some Version 2's. Please tell us when you resive them! Its exiting to get tama's in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back