hi ppl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey im new here and i wanted to know a little about the site. is it fun? what do you do? does anybody like neopets? do you get messages or something?

hey im new here and i wanted to know a little about the site. is it fun? what do you do? does anybody like neopets? do you get messages or something?
[SIZE=22pt] Hi! PM me if you have questions. It seems like you have some questions, so let me answer it up here:[/SIZE]

Yes, in my opinion www.tamatalk.com is fun. Alot of people are saying it's getting boring, but we all don't think alike-so it's up to you to decide. I think you'll love it here :p

Well, we all basically post messages in topics RELEVANTLY. We aren't supposed to spam like type 'ahfjashjfshg' or just put one word answers or just smilies. THat's UNEXCEPTABLE. And there's also an Arcade in Fun Stuff, so you can play stuff there too...

I like neopets B) But I like tamagotchis better.

Yes you do get messages-they're called PMs(personal messages)

AND: there are members called TamaGuides who moderate this site. IF you need any help, PM me, any other member, Admin, or the TamaGuides. Have fun!

:p tamagirl777

Yes, I am a TamaGuide so if you have any questions please feel free to PM me, or you can PM others, everyone here is willing to help and try to answer your questions. Hope you have fun and feel free to explore! -RR ;)

THE THING IS DO U KNOW HOW 2 PM
At the bottom of each member's reply you will see a line of little oblong boxes that say things like:

CARD >>

SEND PM>>

Click on the SEND PM>> box and it will take you into a new screen where you can compose a personal message to that particular member.

Welcome to TamaTalk - have fun!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back