Hi Tama-fans!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaChaos

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm fairly new to Tama Talk

but definetly not to Tamagotchi

I've been into Tamagotchi for literally 15 years!

My very first Tama models were the origional version and the Game Boy Pocket game.

Over the years I misplaced and lost my origional version, but I still have my GB cartridge.

About a week or so ago I re-introduced myself to the world of Tamagotchi.

I MISSED SOO MANY NEW AND AMAZING THINGS

They can get married and have babies now! The games are even wayyyy better!

While looking through a list of all the new Tamagotchi characters, I instantly fell in love with Kuromametchi!!

I needed to get myself an up-to-date model (that also has Kuromametchi in it) so I purchased myself a Tama-Go.

It's quite awesomee! It came with a Mametchi Go! figure and I had also bought the Kuromametchi figure with extra faceplate.

I currently have a Lovelitchi and her husband, Mametchi, living in my Tama-Go.

I also have an ID-L (purple) on the way. I'm looking forward to it's arrival!~~

Welcome to TamaTalk! I think Kuromametchi is awesome too...and guess what? I have a GameBoy and the Tamagotchi game for it! :D

Hello and welcome! I look forward to seeing you around the forums and I'm very excited for you to get your iD L!

I've had my 2 iD L-e's for about a month now and I haven't grown tired of them yet! :p

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk! I have a purple iD L that I purchased a few months ago, and it's one of the best Tamagotchi I have ever had!

Have fun with your new collection!

Thank you everyone! :lol:

I ordered myself a new cell phone today. One that is capable of Infrared messaging to use when my ID-L gets here. (I made sure the model was on the pre-approved working list)

The cell phone I have right now has a very horrible service provider *cough*virginmobile*cough* and unfortunatly is starting to develop issues...I guess that's what happens when you use something constantly for 4 years.. -_-

and an update on my Tama-Go: my Lovelitchi had a baby this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back