Hi there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Gurl

Reaction score
Hi there!

Nice to meet ya all ^^

At the beginning I' saying to you, that I'm from Poland and I don't know English perfect yet, so sorry for all mistakes :D

I'm new on this board, but I'm not new in Tamagotchi world. I have got two tamas, V1 and V3. I olso had two more V1 but they are crashed (not by me either -.-" )

What else about me... um... I'm 13 :)

If you want to know something else, write me ^^

See ya!

Good to see some new joiners!

Welcome to tamatalk,The most populaur Tamagotchi based forum on the net!Tamatalk is a large,fast growing tamagotchi community full of friendly members.

To make a friend PM somebody,I'm sure they will become yours!Just make sure not to make a topic about it,there is no need.

You wont get bored,there are loads of things to do here,Roleplay,chat,have fun,make friends,PM,talk,gossip,What ever you feel like doing.Just nothing bad of course.

Please,When you have some spare time,read through the rules and pinned topics.They are there for a reason,to help and lead,so they are a must-read.

Follow them well and you are well on your way!

PM me for a friend or some help.

Best wishes and a merry christmas,

-Illusion-

Thank you guys for such a nice introduction :rolleyes:

I would be very hapy to become a friend of anyone of you :wacko: So PM me whenever you want ^^

Hi!

Welcome to TamaTalk. It is very hard to learn a different language for a different country! But you are doing very well!

I hope you have a great time on this excellent site! If you have any qustions throw them at me!

from KitKatC

Till now a I have a great time and I'm sure it won't change :lol:

Well, I'm learning English since I was... I think four years old and now I'm improving it, also by writing here. I think that in future I will be doing something connected with this language. I'm already studying in school with expanded English programme, so if I write something wrond, please correct me B)

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk. Read the rules and enjoy your stay. This is a great website! PM the guides or Admin if you find trouble going on. I'm sure you will find TamaTalk to be a friendly and helpful family environment.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back