Hi we are Tom and Mark!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
Hi me and my bro joined one acount to save more accounts on tamatalk.

We are nice and will not spam or swear or break any of the rules.

We want to work together and help tamatalk keep its strenth up.

If there is a fight we will help out and talk the fight away.

We are never mean to anyone or anything

And we both love star wars and tamagotchis.

I wish that we where guides one day and would help out all tamagotchi lovers. :huh:

Well i am Thomas my favirite couler is Green and i am 10 years old and my favirite food is roast dinner!

Hi i am Mark and my favirite couler is Green to and i am 8 years old and my favirite food is spegeti bollinaise.

We respect Admin and the guides and every single member to join this website. :wacko:

And no we will enjoy our stay here at tamatalk and hope to have a merry time here with all the over people

Bye and see you around tt

Tom and Mark :huh: :)

Hi me and my bro joined one acount to save more accounts on tamatalk. 

We are nice and will not spam or swear or break any of the rules.

We want to work together and help tamatalk keep its strenth up.

If there is a fight we will help out and talk the fight away.

We are never mean to anyone or anything

And we both love star wars and tamagotchis.

I wish that we where guides one day and would help out all tamagotchi lovers. :blink:

Well i am Thomas my favirite couler is Green and i am 10 years old and my favirite food is roast dinner!

Hi i am Mark and my favirite couler is Green to and i am 8 years old and my favirite food is spegeti bollinaise.

We respect Admin and the guides and every single member to join this website. :furawatchi:

And no we will enjoy our stay here at tamatalk and hope to have a merry time here with all the over people

Bye and see you around tt

Tom and Mark :lol: :lol:
Welcome to Tamatalk! :D Nice to meet you!

-TGD

thank you all for welcomeing me and i am still shocked that my topic is a hot one! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk, Tom and Mark!

There are lots of rules and regulations here. Please take time to read them carefully so that you can have a happy time here.

Make sure to find out a lot about Tamagotchis; and help other's too. Be kind and helpful and don't spam. Spam messeges are simply:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Messeges

Be sure to make lot's of friends; and if you ever need someone to talk to; I (and many other people too) am always here.

We have here on TamaTalk people called Guides. They have the ability to lock posts and edit them. This is for our safety and happiness only, so do not complain. I know it can seem annoying if someone locks your post, or edits it; but rest assured it's done for a good reason.

Here is a list of TamaTalk vocabulary that you might want to learn (if you haven't already done so).

1. TT - TamaTalk

2. Tama - Tamagotchi

3. Guide - Moderators

4. Lock - Shut down

Thank you for reading and enjoy TamaTalk to the fullest!!

This is The Tamagotchi Addict, reporting for TamaTalk. :furawatchi:

Hello, read all pinned topics-be nice, be kind!

Try to follow all rules-don't trust a new member telling you the rules!

Maybe someday youll be a Angelgotchi or Guide-does'nt that make you confident? Have a fun day! Remember, you have thousands of friends-all members of TamaTalk!

Best,

fur :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back