Hi you know us (probably)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who the the heck are you and why do we have to welcome you
This is very rude, you know. We don't have to welcome them, but we do because we're polite. Are YOU? Anyway, if you don't know them, and want to know them, maybe PM them and get to know them, not say "who the heck are you".

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ezzie The Tama! You would be a good Guide. And Ezzie is right. You don't have to welcome us. It's your choice. But it really doesn't make much sense when you purposely go to an introduction topic and say "who the heck are you and why do we have to welcome you", because the whole point of these topics is TO BE NICE AND WELCOME THEM TO TAMATALK, not to say "who the heck are you".

Thanks Ezzie The Tama! You would be a good Guide. And Ezzie is right. You don't have to welcome us. It's your choice. But it really doesn't make much sense when you purposely go to an introduction topic and say "who the heck are you and why do we have to welcome you", because the whole point of these topics is TO BE NICE AND WELCOME THEM TO TAMATALK, not to say "who the heck are you".
Thanks. :hitodetchi: And by the way oh ya ah huh, did people welcome you to TamaTalk? I bet thay did! Now, put yourself in their shoes, and feel what it would be like if NO_ONE welcomed you! Sorry if I seem rude, but you've gotta be nice to other TamaTalkers if you want to make some freinds here. ^_^

who the the heck are you and why do we have to welcome you
*twitch*

That wasn't a nice thing to say at all. You don't have to welcome them, it's your choice to welcome them or not.

Hi!!! Tamakitty710, you can't be a master in TamaTown under your strawberrie account, because it could be tama_chi, but :furawatchi:

Thanks. :rolleyes: And by the way oh ya ah huh, did people welcome you to TamaTalk? I bet thay did! Now, put yourself in their shoes, and feel what it would be like if NO_ONE welcomed you! Sorry if I seem rude, but you've gotta be nice to other TamaTalkers if you want to make some freinds here. :furawatchi:
I have to agree with Ezzie. I keep telling you time and time on TamaTalk about this, oh ya ah huh.

That's fine, tamagirl777. And HI EVYBODY! I didn't think this topic would be so popular... must be all for tama_chi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back