HI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tensatchi

Reaction score
:blink: hi everyone im tensaitchi hase anyone ever heard or passwords in the shop? well i know them all here they are!

By the way here are the buttons that you will need to write them [A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

ALL OF THEM ARE FREE THE FIRST TIME BUT YOU NEED TO PAY THE PRICE SHOWN TO GET

Pen:15,000 gp:

BBCA CCCA.

Steak = 1,400 gp:

ACAB ACAC.

Clone = 14,000 gp:

BAAB ACBA.

Honey = 7,000 gp:

CCBA AABB.

CD3 = 0 gp:

CAAA BACB.

The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

ill post more later this it for now

If you have a rare cell phone you can call these people (only adults can use the cell).

Pre-school teacher-AACCCABA

Mr.Turtlepedia-ACCBCAAB

FLOWER TEACHER-CBBCBABB

MR. CANVAS -BBACCAAB

YOUR PARENT- AABACCBB

YOUR GRANDPARENT- CCACBCBA

TAMA KING - BABCAAAB

all my cheats are for tamagotchi v4s and might be for v4.5s to! :blink: :(

Hi tensatchi

Welcome to TamaTalk :(

This topic has been posted in the Introductions forum and as you are new to the site, I hope you are enjoying all your visits :chohimetchi:

You will probably find your way around all the different sections pretty quickly - but just in case you didn't notice, we already have a forum for passwords and codes called Tamagotchi Codes! :chohimetchi:

That's where lots of the V4 and some V4.5 codes are already posted - they are pinned in bold at the top of the Codes forum - so it is worth checking them before you duplicate the info :kusatchi:

It sounds like you are really up to speed on your tamas so I am guessing that your knowledge would also be really useful answering some of the members questions in our Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum too - if you visit that area I am sure you will see a lot of topics where you can post a reply and share your info with all the members :furawatchi:

Anyway - have a good look around TamaTalk and enjoy yourself - there are some links to really useful topics in my signature message but if you have any questions or don't understand anything, please feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to explain more :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Welcome To TamaTalk(TT)!!I Hope You Enjoy The Site!If You Have Any Questions,You Can Look Around For That Topic,PM A Guide Or Post A New Topic![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back