Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunar-Tears

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Lunar-Tears. My name is Vanessa. And yes, I'm a girl. :) This site seems awesome! I'm grown out of tamagotchis, but hopefully I'll take interest in the magain once I get really into this site! I hope I can make some friends.

_*Vanessa*_

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm WhereEaglesDare. You'll like it here; there are so many nice and helpful people. Hopefully you'll have fun with your Tamagotchi's once again! :)

Hi! I'm Lunar-Tears. My name is Vanessa. And yes, I'm a girl. :p This site seems awesome! I'm grown out of tamagotchis, but hopefully I'll take interest in the magain once I get really into this site! I hope I can make some friends.
_*Vanessa*_
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :D

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Hi! I'm glad you've taken an interest in tamagotchis again - they can be so much fun! Have a good look around and get stuck in... but if you have a problem or want to chat then I'm always open for a good natter :D

Latest posts

Back