Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinklesolit

Reaction score
I joined ages ago, but hardly talked on here! I will really enjoy being here. You may know me from Tama-Zone, but they changed so I decided to come here instead! I have heard that this forum is amazing, so I hope I will enjoy it!

I joined ages ago, but hardly talked on here! I will really enjoy being here. You may know me from Tama-Zone, but they changed so I decided to come here instead! I have heard that this forum is amazing, so I hope I will enjoy it!
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :p

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Welcome To TamaTalk,

I'd be more than happy to help you with Karma, SPAM, Posting or anything. You can PM me if you need any help. I hope you have fun here at TamaTalk and we are happy to have another member join our wonderful, active website.

----------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

Hi and a very late welcome to TamaTalk, lol! This forum is really amazing, so I hope you like it too. Feel free to ask me for help and all that jazz (or just talk if you're bored :D ). Bye Twinklesolit!

Haha! You are right, TamaTalk is themost amazing site :>

I hope yo have a relly great time with us, feel fre to explore. <3

Latest posts

Back