...hi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cybermars.

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Well, yeah.[/SIZE]

I've been a member of this site before, several years ago, but I don't remember what username I was under. :3 I've been playing with tamagotchis since the first connection came out. I've had all the regular versions up to 5, though I don't really play much anymore. I'm getting new batteries for a couple soon. c:

About me...I'm a teenage female -- right, so is most everyone. Moving on...I like to read, watch anime, sing, role-play, listen to music, and act. Still not getting unique, am I? lol. My favorite genres are science fiction, fantasy, dystopian / utopian things, psychological thrillers, and some romance and comedy. For music I pretty much like everything from old school punk to folk to industrial to blues.

That was long and insufficient, but I still wish introducing myself in real life was this easy. xDD -bows- Pleased to make your acquaintance.

edits.

BB Code will be the death of me, I swear. I'm used to HTML and the ProBoards version. o3o

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Welcome back to TamaTalk! Looking forward to seeing you around. ;]

I'm Keeley, and if you ever need a friend or help, I'm just a PM away! ~ You sound pretty cool and I think you'll fit in with the rest of us fine haaha. I like singing and music too. I say like, I mean love. xD

Anyway be sure to check out "A Users Guide To TamaTalk", because a few things may have changed since the last time you logged on, and it's good to keep up to date xD

Anyway, see around soon! :)

Hello!

My name is Krystal~ Alot of people just think that my username is just Krystal but it's actually my name. So you can call me Krys, or Kry, or Krystal, or anything. But enough about me. I've seen you around and hope you enjoy it here! <3

Latest posts

Back