Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awkwardturtle

Reaction score
Hello from Canada =] As you all can tell from my user name...I am slightly awkward..heh... I am currently playing the tamagotchi app on my phone and suddenly wanted to own a real tamagotchi. Some how I stumbled upon this site and found it to be very helpful so thank you all =]
So right now I am trying to get my hands on the english version of the tamagotchi iD l but it seems nearly impossible to find. Hopefully I can get find one at a decent price since the Japanese tamagotchi looks amazing!

Welcome to Tamatalk!!! There are not many English ID L's because it was a Honk Kong Release but if you get a Japanese there are many guides around here on the website that will tell which is which and all.

Enjoy your stay!

Enjoy the site! Nice to know the app is encouraging people to buy real tamas. I was just wondering though since the app isn't out in my country, is it good?

Welcome! Hey, I'm pretty sure there are other awkward people on here. ....Like me :p Well, I hope you enjoy your time here! Call me Kero if you'd like. I'm known by that more than my full username :) Feel free to add me as a friend or send me a PM anytime :D Sorry I can't help you with the iDL, I really don't know where to get one. You might want to try eBay or Amazon. Hope I helped! :D

Enjoy the site! Nice to know the app is encouraging people to buy real tamas. I was just wondering though since the app isn't out in my country, is it good?
The app is alright but it gets boring because it is just the basic version of the tamagotchi so there aren't much functions to it. Also, my tama is ridiculously well behaved and so it feels like I'm the one bothering it when I play with it :(

Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone =] I have a friend going to Hong Kong in the summer so maybe she can help me find one. If not then I'll probably just end up getting the P's and using guides x.x

Hi, and welcome!

You can find Japanese Tamagotchi iD L and P's on https://www.cdjapan.co.jp (just search for Tamagotchi and P's will come up right away but you might need to scroll a few pages before you find any iD Ls)

Also, you can find the English iD L here if/when the seller comes back. Also, you can keep searching around the Internet.

Hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Hi, and welcome!

You can find Japanese Tamagotchi iD L and P's on https://www.cdjapan.co.jp (just search for Tamagotchi and P's will come up right away but you might need to scroll a few pages before you find any iD Ls)

Also, you can find the English iD L here if/when the seller comes back. Also, you can keep searching around the Internet.

Hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Welcome toTamaTalk! And I hope you find that Tamagotchi ID L English you're looking for! They're a 'bit' expensive as I'm sure you've noticed :p , make sure to check out the "Want To Sell" forum on this website here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/47-want-to-sell/ . People will occasionally sell them there, that's where I found mine!
Thank you for the help guys! sorry I didn't reply sooner lol I had no idea people actually commented on my introduction xp I thought there would be some sort of notifications?? Anyways I ended up ordering a P's that should be here soon ( been 3 weeks already =[) but I am really stubborn so I'll probably continue looking for the english iD L just to satisfy myself hehe

There is a notification system but to get notifications on a topic you have to follow the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back