Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ariadne

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to tama talk but not new to tamagotchis :) I've been collecting them off and on through the years since I was little. I much prefer the older tamagotchis, and mesutchi/osutchi are my favorite (I've accumulated 4 pairs over the past 15 years). I currently have a new pair of mesutchi/osutchi going, a v3 and a old school gen2. Hoping to decide whether I want to invest in an ID L. Offsite, I'm a medical student in the US :)

- Aria

Edit: I apparently created this account in 06... but I have no memory of ever posting. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Tamatalk. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask anything. I hope you have a great time :)

Welcome back :)

Looking at your old posts from 2006, you only made around 5 or 6 so it's understandable you don't remember!

Hope you enjoy re-discovering the site and (possibly) expanding your tamagotchi collection!

:eek: You can remember an account you made 7 years ago! Wow...

Anyway, welcome to tamatalk! Don't hesitate to post anything you want, we love to hear stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back