Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RavynKlaine

Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Marissa. I'm 22 years old, living in Austin, TX. My boyfriend discovered my small collection of Tamagotchis last night and we rushed to store to get batteries so we could turn them on! :D

So now, after...possibly 10 years, I am playing with Tamas again, V3. :)

I found this site because I was browsing the web looking for more info on the toys and am looking forward to meeting and talking to fellow Tama lovers soon!

welcome and that's a sweet story of getting back into them, hope you love the community and living a part of your past again, I know i'm having a sweet rush of nostalgia

Rediscovering Tamas is such a wonderful treat. I've experienced the same thing a few times over the years and it's just as exciting each time. Have fun and welcome to the forums! ^_^

Welcome! I hope you have a great time at TT, and dont forget we are all here to help you if you need it! And if you wanna buy Tamas there are some AMAZING sellers out there, like BittyKitty and Jokus for sure! :3

Hey! Welcome to TamaTalk! It's really fun here! I hope you enjoy yourself :)

Latest posts

Back