Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffney

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site and after a few days of being completely lost with all the information from this page I have finally found my way through it all. I used to have several Tamagotchis Nanobabys etc and then when I got older completely lost interest in them. Took my kids to Toys r Us and found myself searching for Tamagotchis and then began my obsession with them all over again, Unfortunately I couldnt find my old ones but I am looking forward to collecting as many as possible. I ordered my first one yesterday and it was a Tamago. I had mostly older versions which I loved but deemed that they were to simple for me.I love anything with a challenge. I'm excited to get my first Tamagotchi that ive had in years!! I really want an id l so I'm hoping to find one very soon, I love how many features there are. Im willing to learn another language for it!! Im a pretty easy going person and I love helping and solving problems. Id love to make some new friends with the same interests. Only people I talk now a days are under the age of 8 lol. Just wanted to say I'm very happy to be in this amazing group and I'm looking forward to many new friendships!

Long live the Tamagotchi!!

Welcome to TamaTalk.

Hope you enjoy your visits. Take a little time to click your way around the various parts of the site - including the Non TamaTalk forums if anything appeals there ;)

Most members are definitely aged more than 8yrs old - and most behave older than 8yrs ;)

Welcome! I hope you enjoy everything including your new tamas n_n

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Insane people are always welcome here, including half-insane ones. :D

Latest posts

Back