hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psieks

Reaction score
I'm mostly joining this site since the death of my frog, Serenity, has ended in me playing with my Tamagotchis again. My collection consists of four Tamagotchi connections, the first of which was a V3 with the snakeskin shell. The shells that I own are snakeskin and pink ribbon (both V3) and then sunflower and orange circles (both V4.) My wishlist includes other Tamagotchi connections, especially from V2 and V3. The sole exception is the pearl white Angelgotch.

Specific shells desired:

Lavender (V1)

Pastel Pink (V1)

True Friends series, heart (V2)

Light Blue Tropical (V2)

Red Arrows (V2)

Silver (V2)

Silver & Black (V3)

Blue Camouflage (V3)

Cow Hide (V3)

Leaf Print (V3)

Glow in the dark (V4)

I don't want all of them, but they're the ones I find attractive. The ones that are actually on wishlist aren't going to be mentioned, because this is an intro and intros are supposed to be short. Oh well.

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk! Awesome wishlist and collection :D

I'm so sorry to hear about your frog though :( ... I have a Cuban Tree Frog, his name is Jorge! What kind of frog was Serenity?

She was a dragonwing morph of a pacman frog. Very cute overall.

I actually managed to snag the purple heart V2 I mentioned on eBay today so I guess I'm on to a good start. There seem to be a lot of them, but I've seen none of the pink hearts. Oh well. Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back