Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
I couldn't find the introduction forum several minutes ago, but I'm glad I finally did! :D I'm also on Tama Zone, but this community seems a little more active so I decided to join here too.

I'm a toy fanatic who recently got into Tamagotchis. I got a Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town edition for Christmas, which has lead to me reading about the other lines of Tamas and lesser known digital pets. Needless to say I'm now hooked and planning on starting a mini collection, just to experience them all. ^_^ My Dream Town game is still running, with a Doyatchi whose 32 days old! I'm very proud of him.

I'm looking foward to chatting about v-pets with you all! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! You'll find them to be a very warm and friendly place, I'm sure!

Hope you enjoy yourself!!

Hello and welcome! :D I hope you enjoy your time on Tamatalk. ^_^

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Also zacksims123, is your icon Celebtchi?! I haven't seen him in such a long time! He was one of my favorite Connection characters! :wub:

Welcome to TamaTalk! Glad to hear you're enjoying your Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town version :D I agree it's a really fun version.

Thank you, I am enjoying Dream Town a lot! There are some things I don't care for though. I don't know if it's just my Tama or not, but he often calls for me even he doesn't need anything. It can get occasionally annoying; especially when I'm right in the middle of something and I have to check up one him thinking that he needs something, only to find his hunger and happiness are all full. -_- And I wish there was an alternative way to unlock the secret games! I don't have any v-pet friends outside of the internet, so the only way I can check out those games is to buy and start up another Dream Town. I'm not sure if I want another of this edition but I'd like to check out the first of the Friends line soon. ^_^

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay around here. :wub: I can also agree that TamaTalk is more active than Tama Zone (I went and made an account there just today), but I bet both sites are equally awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back