Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helper_for_tamas

Reaction score
Hello My user name for tamatalk is helper_for_tamagotchis.I know alot about tamagotchis.And at school when little kids need help feeding,curing or doing anything with their tamagotchis i help them.I respect everybody.And ignore anything that is inapropriate or not to be told by anything or anyone.I know i sound like a robot.But thats not how i really am.I am really funny,nice,and very hyper.I joined tamatalk.So i can learn new things that i have never learned before about tamagotchis.I discovered this site by my fellow friend tama_life.Maybe lots of you heard of her.So that's all i got to say.I am just saying a warm welcome to all of you.And it's great that i am now an official member of tamatalk.Not a guest no more!YAY...lol.

[SIZE=14pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

I hope you have a great time here, and learn alot about Tamagotchis.

If you ever encounter any problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Enjoy.

Regards,

DarkCore

Hi welcome, hope you have fun here, its usually briming with it. I also hope that you can learn more as well, you know what they say, you learn something new everyday. Wow that parculiarly rymed :wacko:

Hi welcome, hope you have fun here, its usually briming with it. I also hope that you can learn more as well, you know what they say, you learn something new everyday. Wow that parculiarly rymed :wacko:
[SIZE=14pt] The last part was creepy. o_O[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Welcome, hope you have fun on this site. I can't believe you're allowed to have tamas at your school! :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to TamaTalk! It's good to see so many new people joining TamaTalk! If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to PM me... :( I do the same as you, I respect all members, ignore inappropriate posts etc... Enjoy TamaTalk as a member, i'm sure you will![/SIZE]

Best of luck in the new year,

mametchichic

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back