Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

Reaction score
Hi everyone here at TamaTalk!

I am so happy to see so many people here at TamaTalk; all working together in harmony!! I love this comunity and TamaTalk seems like a lovely place to chat, solve problems and make friends! :)

Now to get back to buisness... plese can someone help me out here? My friend the other day got bored with her tamagotchi and gave it to me. Here are its stats:

Name: James

Type: Butterflytchi

Hunger: Full

Happiness: Full

Training: 7

Generation: 4

Weight: 32 lbs

Items: 10

Treats: 17

Can someone tell me what to do? I mean, you feed it, play with it, nurse it back to health, clean up its poop, and thats all? If it is then i don't have much to learn because my friend Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!) told me all that. (She is not the one who got bored with her tama!)

And also how do you get to places on tamatalk? Is there a kinda front page where all the pages are listed and i can click on them?

Thank you sooo much the people who help me!! It really would help... :mellow:

|~*Gotchi Girl*~|

PS. Please PM me! I havn't got any friends except Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

And by the way if this is in the wrong place... let me just say SORRY IN ADVANCE because this seemed like the right place for this...

if you don't want it then give to me. i'd be happy to take care of it becuz tamas r more than tha i mean they're not the most exciting toy but they r fun and that iswe love 'em. but seriously. consider giving to me if u don't want it. just pm me and i'll give u my adress. j/k sort of. either way.tamas r fun in their simplicity. consider it

Hey hey wait! I want the tamagotchi! I will not give it to you no way!! lol :) it was friend that didnt want it. Anyway Symone Athena can you help me on tamatalk?

OMG Mimi!! Why did you go onto mine and pretend to be me? Don't do it again...

(PS. Whatever Mimi said about her needing help and things well it all applies to me not her!!!!!!)

Hi everyone here at TamaTalk!
I am so happy to see so many people here at TamaTalk; all working together in harmony!! I love this comunity and TamaTalk seems like a lovely place to chat, solve problems and make friends! :huh:

Now to get back to buisness... plese can someone help me out here? My friend the other day got bored with her tamagotchi and gave it to me. Here are its stats:

Name: James

Type: Butterflytchi

Hunger: Full

Happiness: Full

Training: 7

Generation: 4

Weight: 32 lbs

Items: 10

Treats: 17

Can someone tell me what to do? I mean, you feed it, play with it, nurse it back to health, clean up its poop, and thats all? If it is then i don't have much to learn because my friend Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!) told me all that. (She is not the one who got bored with her tama!)

And also how do you get to places on tamatalk? Is there a kinda front page where all the pages are listed and i can click on them?

Thank you sooo much the people who help me!! It really would help... :huh:

|~*Gotchi Girl*~|

PS. Please PM me! I havn't got any friends except Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)
Hey i'm new as well lol! :furawatchi: :lol:

I am new, but someone please PM me? (Not Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!) , she was pretending to be me :) because she was at my house. lol i was doing something else and she forgot she was on my account; I THINK!! :huh:

So anyway can someone tell me how tamatalk works? How do you get to places? How do you enter contests? AND MOST OF ALL..... how do you take care a tamagotchi??

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO? :S I'M CONFUSED.......

GotchiGirl

PS. I am at Mimi (tamagotchi lover!!)'s house so i am using her account for now,........

uh.. do you even read the topic b4 posting?

~~ how to take care of a tama:

well, i suggest you post a fresh new topic in the help for tamagotchi owners section. then i dont have to tell you everything.

*Edited: Quote font size too big*

Last edited by a moderator:
You can look in the help for tama pet owners topic.

*tama star*

I'll help you. First is your tamagotchi a connection, v1 v2 or v3? If it has pionts its a v3. You have to feed it keep it happy, exercise it, and if you want, breed it.Specific questions would help. :huh:

oh okay mine is a V2 by the way I havn't got round to getting a V3!! And do if i do all that stuff, will i basicly be okay for now? Okay so now can someone please tell me how to play Bump, i really don't understand!! Also heading... sometimes when i press B he doesn't jump!!!! Well I'm okay with slot and jump they're easy to understand... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back