Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starbrite321

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Tamatalk so i thought I would go ahead and introduce myself.

My name is Jennifer and I love playing with tamagotchis, right now I am playing with one of the new v3 tamagotchis that I just got not too long ago. It just grew up into a really cute adult today!

I hope to make friends on tamatalk, I also have msn messenger so maybe if anyone else is interested in making friends we can add eachother through msn. my e-mail address at hotmail is the same as my username on this forum.

Talk to you all later!

hi my name is jonathon and i hope you like tamatalk as much as i do

Hello there, starbrite321!

As you may have already figured, tamatalk is a HUGE site! Feel free to explore, and don't be shy about asking others for help!

For a goldmine of help, go to the Extras at the top of the screen, and go to Help. This is a very important forum to keep you on TamaTalk's good side!

Don't be afraid to PM me or TamaTalk guides about problems. I'm sure I can answer most of your TamaTalk or Tamagotchi related questions!

Have fun!

Rachelgotchi

hey welcome to tamatalk!

feel free to go to help forums or pm me or a guide and admin. if you need help. hope you enjoy it here!

pm me if you need a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back