Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justfriends3334

Reaction score
Hi! I've had an account for a while, but I haven't been very active on it. I am going to start to become more active, so I need some active friends!!!!! PM me please. If you were new I would do it to you!! :ph34r:

JustFriends3334*A little magic in all of us.*

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :lol:

We are a happy and friendly community full of tamagotchi fans.

I am sure you will enjoy it here! :lol:

Remember to read the tamatalk rules and the pinned topics.

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns of if you have any questions to ask. :lol:

-sk8er girl-

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!

Admin trys to acheve makeing tamagotchis fun!If there were no guides there would be no rules because the guides and admin make it fun!

So please respect them and have a great time here at tt and if you want help pm me!

Here are some tranlasions to learn:

tt=tamatalk.

tc=tamachat.

spam=short pointless anyoing messages.

lol=laugh out loud.

sup=what up.

I hope to see you more around tt and your post number increses

:angry: :lol: :lol: ;)

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk <_<

Hi everyone, and thanks! If you'd like to, please PM me right away; I NEED SOME NEW FRIENDS! Haha. Anyways, here are notes to the different pople that posted on my topic:

sk8ergirl: Hi! It's me TamaGirl96 or Juls from Tama Pals! I bet you already knew that, but I'm telling you it anyway! :p

Luckytama!!!!: Okay! I'll PM you ASAP and we can me friends! OKay? :D

pink4ever: Thanks! PM me whenever and we can chat for a while. When you PM me, I'll add you to my buddies! :p

Tom and Mark: Thatnks fro the warm, active, welcome! Thank you for the translations; I get confused with all those things! But I also have one to add: TP=Tama Pals. Bye!

Thanks you sooooo much for post in my topic! I feel so welcomed like I have a purpose here; I hope to see all you guys and girls around! Bye!

B)

Hi everyone, and thanks! If you'd like to, please PM me right away; I NEED SOME NEW FRIENDS! Haha. Anyways, here are notes to the different pople that posted on my topic: 

sk8ergirl: Hi! It's me TamaGirl96 or Juls from Tama Pals! I bet you already knew that, but I'm telling you it anyway! :lol:

Luckytama!!!!: Okay! I'll PM you ASAP and we can me friends! OKay? :ichigotchi:

pink4ever: Thanks! PM me whenever and we can chat for a while. When you PM me, I'll add you to my buddies! :huh:

Tom and Mark: Thatnks fro the warm, active, welcome! Thank you for the translations; I get confused with all those things! But I also have one to add: TP=Tama Pals. Bye!

Thanks you sooooo much for post in my topic! I feel so welcomed like I have a purpose here; I hope to see all you guys and girls around! Bye!

:p

Aww.. Thanks. :huh:

I am glad that you feel welcomed here and I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time here on tamatalk. :ichigotchi:

-sk8er girl-

Aww.. Thanks. :ichigotchi: I am glad that you feel welcomed here and I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time here on tamatalk. :ichigotchi:

ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back