Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIRLY-GIRL

Reaction score
hi. i am GIRLY-GIRL. i am new at TamaTalk. i would really like to get 2 no u guys. this is a very interesting site and i would love to get the most out of it.

Hi Girly-Girl! :rolleyes:

Welcome to TT. PM me if you need help with anything, especially Tama's. :wacko: I hope you have a fun stay. :wub:

~Tama-Love~

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to TT!I am I_luv_tamas_4ever.I am mostly posting at the Role Play section,so it's easy to find me when you need me.And if you have questions,please check to see if the questions have been already answered.See you soon! :wub: :rolleyes:

hi! i'm Bunny_grl07 its great to meetcha! i'm usually at the rp section, so if you wanna talk, look for me!!! i hope you have as much fun on this site as i have! hope we can be friends!!!

~me~

hi. i am GIRLY-GIRL. i am new at TamaTalk. i would really like to get 2 no u guys. this is a very interesting site and i would love to get the most out of it.
Hi! :lol:

I`m tama_rockstar!

please read the pinned topics and tamatalk rules.

Everyone here is nice and helpful, so feel free to pm me or anyone else any questions.

Have fun! :D

B) If you need a new avatar i`m the kind to ask for! :mametchi:

Wow! all u guys r really nice! it is nice 2 b a member of TamaTalk. :lol: ;) :D :blink: :( :D :ph34r: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back