Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Puppy

Reaction score
Hi my names June and yes I love Chihuahuas anyone that love them as much as me might as well be my friend ;) :eek: .P.S. If anyone has anything to say like that people here are rude and stuff nows the time to tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello June and welcome to Tamatalk, I am not sure on the puppy fans here, sure there are many!

but I do know this is a great site Tamagotchi wise and am sure you will enjoy it, have fun

Buffy x

Hello! :furawatchi: ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. Carefully view it! When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! :D :lol: List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy!

But of course, read the rules! You can find them at the bottom of the PM/message our wonderful Admin sent you and click New TT Rules! Or, for convience, you may click this, the Improved TamaTalk Rules. Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome!

Best,

Your Furry Friend from around the block! ;)

Hey there! Welcome to Tamatalk. Chihuahuas are really cute :furawatchi: My aunt has one.

I hope you enjoy yourself here! :lol:

Hi June, hope you have fun on TT! I ♥ all dogs! lol, hope to see you around sometime!

♥-puppies-4ever!,

-JC

(woof!)

*removed*

Hi peep I love dogs so much though I have a lrdge dog if you need any help just ask me!

*removed*
Thanx everyone 4 the greets and peep don't think I don't what that means but sorry I haft 2 report you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back