hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miffiy

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
hi guys my name's miffiy...i know it's spelt wrong but there's already a miffy on this site. i just recently got a tamagotchi connection ver.3 (after being a loving fan of ver. 1 & 2) except when i had v2 i didn't even know there was secret codes lol. i've joined because when i was searching on google for help with tama this forum came up on every search so...here i am! i hope i'm welcome and not just adding to the clutter of people joined on this site. oh, and , while i think about it i have to say that i might not be on here very often because i have a horse to take care of. but otherwise...ok, i'll talk a little about myself for a bit. i a total horse maniac- but i like tamagotchis 2. i'm not a complete tama freak but i think i definately could use some help with him. i'm not going to be posting in the news section alot, because i only came here for the help and info. i know what you're thinking: "oh man this kid is BOR-ING" but i'm not really i'm just really bad at giving introductions. now we've got that settled, is anyone going to congradulate me on the fabulous choice of joining this forum!?

Hi there, welcome to TamaTalk! :angry:

I hope you enjoy your stay here, I know you will! :angry: Anyway, take a look at the rules before posting, making topics, etc. PM me or anyone else if you have problems, other wise have fun! :angry:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back