Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant11

Reaction score
Hey guys im new ive had a tamagotchi befor but i got a V3 Today its really cool!!

i don't have a v3, but i have 3 v2's and a v1. yeah... well i hope you enjoy tamatalk, and you make lots of friends, all that jazz! and always remember: follow 'dem rulez! XD but seriously, have fun!

Bunny (pm me if you need a friend!)

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I'm sure you'll have fun here, and I hope that you make friends!

There's just one Rule of mine I want you to hear: You better ave fun, or else! **Rolls about with playful laughter!!**

Keep to "The Rules" and have great fun, and be happy!

Yours,

barky;)

welcome hjave a great time her at TT its a site that ull will hopefull never leavre its soooo fun

hello! welcome to tama talk! Im glad you joined! need anything, feel free to PM me all the time! please look at the rules, and make sure you follow them! Have a great ime here!

-KG-

[SIZE=14pt] Hello! Welcome to Tamatalk! My name is Ninjas-rock-my-sox you can also call me White Ninja or NINJA. If you have any questions, comments or anything! Just PM me, I'm very friendly, If you want an Avatar, just let me know I make all kinds. Moving and Non moving! If you want to know more about me just check out my profile, but anyways! I hope you have a wonderful time on Tamatalk! Enjoy!! [/SIZE]

-NINJA :)

hi my names emmy/emily/emms or whatever u wanna call me u wanna be my friend?????????????

Hi I seriously hope yo have wonderful time here and if you need any help at all feel free to PM me and I'll try to answer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back