Hi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tink447

Reaction score
Hi...does anyone know katie101448? A friend of mine that goes on here said shes realy helpful. Can someone direct me tords her? Does she even exsist

Hi...does anyone know katie101448? A friend of mine that goes on here said shes realy helpful. Can someone direct me tords her? Does she even exsist
Hmmmmm....... I seem 2 reconise that name from somewhere, I'll PM u if I remember.

Hello there - welcome to tamatalk! :furawatchi:

I hope you'll enjoy all your visits.

You can find lots of usful tips, tricks & cheats in the 'Tamagotchi Help' sections. :D

Please take some time to read the rules & pinned topics.

If you need any help then feel free to send me a PM. :D

-sk8er girl-

Go to the Member list, after you click Last Click under all the members that are here, on th Main page of TT, and search for her/him there. Or PM Guides, Admin, Pinefur, or chocosilver.

copy her name exactly go to member list paste it then say find ones contaning that name then when u find it pm her and tell her who u r.

make sure the names exact!!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back