Hidden Code locations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deals2u

Reaction score
I know that the v4 and v4.5 hidden codes have been posted on the forums, but I'm extremely curious as to where the codes were. I spent a lot of time looking for them. Also, after finding this site I had found the codes to get the play house and the slide, but I would like to know how someone found them as well since they are the only passwords that work on every tamagotchi in both versions. Thank you for aiding me in putting my curiosity at ease. :huh:

I know where they are listed. What I'd like to know is where to actually locate them. Where they were hidden. I've found a few secret codes, but only for v4, not v4.5 and I was curious as to whether somebody here had actually located the codes themselves, and if so, where they had found them.

I'm not looking for where to copy the codes off of TamaTalk, but where Bandai actually had the secret codes for the v4.5 hidden. For example, one of the codes for the v4 was hidden by clicking on the photo tab of Seth Green (or Mark Hamill as the name comes up if you leave the cursor over it) on the Celebrity Connections page on the Tamagotchi Connection web site. You can gain another one by beating the matching game on the site. That's what I mean when I inquire as to where the secret codes were hidden for the v4.5. Since neither of those codes worked I'm assuming they were for the v4. And where did people find out about the passwords for the Play House and the Slide before the codes were posted online by tamagotchi users? Even if I have to admit defeat in not being able to find them on my own, I'm still genuinely curious as to where it was that I had over looked. :D

Actually, those codes are for V3 only...

Some V4/V4.5 codes are found in the game Tamagotchi Corner Shop, i guess.... :D (Is this sentence true?)

The codes for V4 and V4.5 are the same, I just don't know where they are located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back