Hide and seek arrangements

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
Read carefully-

I planned this looking at someone else`s useless topic- This is where u can arrange hide and go seek times with people who posted on this topic.

If you want to join the Hide and Go seek group (HGSG) than fill out a form like this-

(this is an example)

ID- AA0000

Favorite server-- Mametchi 1

best friends-BB1111, CC2222

Invite friends to hide with you

Here is the form for the HGSG group leaders (only 5 people can be group leaders)

(this is also an example)

Group Name- We r the best hiders

Leader- AA0000

Server-Mametchi 10 (server has to be inoccupied)

Time- 1:00 PM for New Zealand residents- check your time zone if you are from another place (im not from NZ)

People-

max- 11 people

Basically, the leaders are the first five to post on this topic.

If you want to join a form you have to quote the leader`s form or my form and add your name- everyone will quote their names till the leader decides- GROUP FULL!

Other-

I will not join HGSG for many reasons

The first person to reply is the (big boss) of the forum and will direct everything- can join any group as well- and I will give them a special thank you for directing while i`m gone.

Thank you for your appreciation.

[SIZE=17pt]Calling all Music City members who wanna play Hide-and-go-Seek-Tag with a group of people (or Chicken Chasing)![/SIZE]

[SIZE=19pt][/SIZE]

When: All day today(June 11; maybe not ALL day...)

Server: Mametchi 10

Where to meet: Entrance (preferably)

How to contact us: Go to TamaCHAT (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/TamaChat/flashchat.php)

Than go to the Tamagotchi Talk section

Some people (like me) might be there so come and play with us!

Latest posts

Back