Hide and Seek game code.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no offense but where di you get these codes they dont work

they worked on mine and I know how to make it work it depends on the name you picked for your tamagotchi :wacko:
why does it matter what your tama's name is?

:furawatchi: YOUR LYING TAMA KID!!!! IT DOSENT MATER WAT NAME U CHOOSE AS LONG AS U LIKE IT!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: ^_^ -_- :) :eek: ;) :D :p B) sorry if i am spamming ;)

I add more new code.
Evolve rare Tamagotchi:

Make two to four of the Happy Lover Hearts go away. Then make them go up by playing games. It will go into a rare Tamagotchi.

Get older faster:

Play jump four times in a row then play bump four times in a row. Note: This only works when your Tama is a child, teen, and adult.

Get Tamagotchis to like each other more:

Always select V1 on connection and they will like each other more.
no all of those are...

1. taken word for word of gamewinners.com

2. fake!

heres some help if its not working right...

what date is it?

what time [tho we know]

maybe its only for tamas with babies?

try to think this out more b4 making a topic please!

Does the tama have to be a certain

age to play hide and seek?

cause my tama is only 0 and it will not play

hide and seek

all that happend was it made it stinky but cool and wierd right next to me is the new ver three!

u cow im sure u ate my brain'edited' NO1 CLICK GET A FREE TSMSGOTCHI VERSION 3!!!!! ITS A TRICK N IT COULD PUT VIRUSES ON UR COMPUTA!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
u cow im sure u ate my brain "edited" u NO1 CLICK GET A FREE TSMSGOTCHI VERSION 3!!!!! ITS A TRICK N IT COULD PUT VIRUSES ON UR COMPUTA!!!!!!!!!! :D
PLEASE TRY TO WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!! There is no reason to talk like that!!!

:huh: :eek: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back