Hide and Seek game code.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me. Give me any info for V3 Tamagotchi's because I am collecting information. Thank you if you do. Thanks. :furawatchi:

that hide and seek code doesnt work on my tama. i have an australian v3-maybe its just my tamagotchi but thanx for the tip anyway :)

Well, this is an interesting code. I have never heard of it before, but I am usually busy at 3:45 and am not looking at my Tamagotchi. Maybe the time is 3:44 then wait one minute, that is a good idea to try if 3:45 does not work for you.

StarTama :hitodetchi:

Soz...i dont fink that hide and seek fing worked....well...not on my ver.3 anyway?!? :) ;) :huh:

oi tamaqueen 1397 something like that r u copieing my username coz like i made this acount 4 years ago and no-one ever was a tamaqueen. any i am coz i no all the codes in the world my friends dad freind is the inventer of tammys and said a tammy secret that i cant tell no-one about

whta is it supposed to be adult, child what? myn was a child it did not do any thing it jumped arround like a dancing hotdog. ;)

Get your Tamagotchi to play Hide And Seek:Set the time to 3:45 p.m. and wait one minute. Your Tamagotchi will play Hide And Seek.
How does it play hide and seek with you? Do you mean it goes from the screen and you have to click a button depending on where you think it is and then you hide somewhere in your room and your tama will beep the words "Under the bed" or something??? ;)

I'm a bit confuzzled! :p

oi tamaqueen 1397 something like that r u copieing my username coz like i made this acount 4 years ago and no-one ever was a tamaqueen. any i am coz i no all the codes in the world my friends dad freind is the inventer of tammys and said a tammy secret that i cant tell no-one about
Then why does your account say "joined: 8-april 2006"? Tama Queen 12(whatev) joined a year ago, so she's obviously not copying anyone. I also find it unlikley your friend's dad invented tamagotchi, as tamagotchi was invented in 1997 by Aki Maita, a Japanese woman. If there is a secret code, I've heard of several electronics experts who would have already stumbled upon it, as they screw with the insides of ther VPs often. Not to sound rude, but be honest.

Anyways, I'll be sure to try out this "hide and seek code" code next time I start an american tamagotchi! (latley I've only been messing around with uras, ens, and several other vintagey VPs. *Pocket Biscuit pet shipping from Japan off Bay!* ;) )

\(^o^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back