Hiding your Tamagotchi at school =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMyTama

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]The best way to hide your tama![/SIZE]

Okay so when your going to your next class you go to your locker? Yes? Well you could make yourself a little holder for your tamagotchi and stick it on the inside of your locker door. That way you can give it food between classes clean up mess etc. Lunch recess etc is for playing games and things like that withyour tama. So think it good? Well its worked for me for 2 years =]

IMyTama :D

I guess but what if some loser sees it and yells out ''INSERTNAME HAS A TAMAGOTCHI, OMG!!"

Also at my school i only have time to go to my locker in breaktimes.

Other than these, cool!

Mine just lives in my pocket and i check it in the bathrooms.

That's a pretty good idea, but you only have so long to get to your next class, so you wouldn't have a lot of time to work with it, but it's still a good idea.

It might be easier to keep it in your pencil bag too.

Yes, it would be a great idea if it was a perfect world where you had unlimited times to go to your locker. Sadly it isn't, so, we probably won't have muc time, as stated earlier. Infact, if it is a perfect life.. we wouldn't be in school.. :D

Its so great not being in school :D

altho i had tama's in my last 2 years of high school and i turned the sound off and stuck it in mi pocket or pencil case etc. And the teachers never cared. It was good :ichigotchi:

I find that a pretty good idea, only that not all of us have lockers. <_< We don't have lockers in my school, instead we have to carry everything on our backpacks. I know, it sucks!

I find that a pretty good idea, only that not all of us have lockers. :p We don't have lockers in my school, instead we have to carry everything on our backpacks. I know, it sucks!
Well, at least you could have it in your backpack ^^

Your lucky you can have bags, we aren't even allowed to carry bags class to class, so we pretty much have to stop at our locker every class, which takes time, then they expect us there before the bell even rings >.>

No time for tamas .. .

I used to bring my tama to school.I used a necklace-like thingy with a holder and I put it there.I don't bring my tama to school anymore.

but the dogey art is fun! it gives you a thrill! =) it's the ONLY reason im going to run one xD I really have no life wehn im going to bring my tama to school for excitement. (even if im only going to feed it meals and snacks and clean its poo during class and play countless games of bump during lunch and on the bus xD)

wow this is really smart, altho i was kinda thinking along the same lines already. I just would rather keep my tama in my bag if she/he was a baby or child cuz they need attention more than once every 50 min.

I don't run infants in school. It's much too risky,as they need attention ever five minutes rather than every 55 minutes. =0

at my school we have 5 minutes in between classes, so that gives me plenty of time to take care of my tama in between classes...

however if i tried to put it in my pocket it wouldn't work cuz then my pockets r too tight and it would press buttons...

i usually keep them in my sweatshirt pocket...

a sweatshirt that doesn't zip up that way no matter where you're sitting (unless it's in the middle) u can take ur tama out of ur pocket without anyone knowing! also what i do is memorize how many clicks it takes to get to the toilet icon and food icon and stuff like that so i don't have to take it out of my pocket i can just push buttons and it'll just look like i have my hands in my pocket!

lol if this makes any sense...

Well I perfer to keep my Tama's in my purse. I doubt I can keep all 5 in my locker and help them all in 5 minutes seeing as my classes are on the third story and not second were my locker is xD

I would suggest keeping them in your purse (Girls) And turning the sound off. Been working for me since the 4th grade ^^

Latest posts

Back