High School Musical?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HSM should burn in heck.

It's POINTLESS, I hate all these movies. Jump in... High School Musical...

Why don't you watch classics like Lion King or Aladin, they're way better. They should make more sequels of movies like that.

And the HSM gossip... oh god, my best friend plays it DAY IN DAY OUT on her labtop at school...

I don't like it either xP

I don't see the point...the people are ugly, the singing is horrible and I doubt that American highschools are like that anyway o_O

It's not the best but it's not horrible. I don't feel they are talentless but HSM isn't something I would watch. Though I might watch the next movie 5 months from it's coming out date. :p

HSM should burn in heck.It's POINTLESS, I hate all these movies. Jump in... High School Musical...

Why don't you watch classics like Lion King or Aladin, they're way better. They should make more sequels of movies like that.

And the HSM gossip... oh god, my best friend plays it DAY IN DAY OUT on her labtop at school...
They did make sequels of those, and they were horrible. If the first movie director is dead, they shouldn't make a sequel. A lot of old movies that were good were never meant to have sequels, and the sequels kind of ruin the first movie.

I didn't really like it, I only watched a quarter of it though, for fifteen minutes in the middle, I think. It wasn't very good. But, I had no idea what was really going on, so I guess my opinion doesn't count much.

Ok, look. Everbody has their own opinions, and there's no reason to be rude about it.They are not 'talentless' in my opinion.

And I love it! I can't wait until HSM2.
I'm with you!HSM ROKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back