High School Musical

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
First of all, I don't want any negative comments.

OK. I've heard so many rumors about Vanessa Hudgens not being in HSM3. Does anybody know if they're true? I heard they might replace her with Adrienne Bailone. I also heard that none of the ppl want to do the 3rd one. I don't know why.

Someone said there was going to be a 4th and 5th one, too. I'm getting confused now.

Can anyone help please?

Disney is apparently coming to conclusions with her... And I heard they're keeping her. I mean, they can't really continue with the series with a replacement, right? ..A lot of fans would be upset, most likely, and it wouldn't be the same.

I'm not a huge High School Musical fan, but I found the news interesting.

I'm not sure about the 4th and 5th thing. 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Adrienne Bailone the one who got turned down by the position of Hannah Montana, and The song "Bigs Girls Don't Cry"?

Is Adrienne Bailone the one who got turned down by the position of Hannah Montana, and The song "Bigs Girls Don't Cry"?
I don't know, but she's the Spanish Cheetah Girl with the wavy hair.

My friend (who is obsessed with HSM and it scares me because she thinks Zac Efron is hot, and he is SOOO ugly) told me that they fired her. I don't know if it's true, but if it is, I think I might have a party because that is SOOO awesome!!!! I hope they fire Zac too. And I think if they make a third, fourth, and fifth one, that my head will fall off, or I'll just kill myself. XD

ANWYAYS, moving on. So final answer, I'm not sure, my friend said she got fired, but I have no proof of that at the moment.

I hope Disney Channel does us all a favor and replace all of the High School Musical characters. XD

Ok, my friend said again today that YEEEEESSS she got fired. And this is what I have to say about that: yyyaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy I'm going to have a party now

They are NOT replacing Vanessa.

It just got confirmed.

I don't really want to go into details but she posted some private rude pictres to Zac and someone mistrusted her and leaked them onto the internet. It caused a scandal and Disney decided to replace Vanessa with Adrienne. Half an hour later, a lady was called into the Disney Official Offices or something room, I don't know who she was, but she made a point that if her daughters, who were big fans of Vanessa and High School Musical, started to ask about Vanessa, then how would parents explain to their children? So disney decided that Vanessa will still have the leading role of Gabriella after she told reporters that she was ''Sorry that she ever did such a thing and she hoped that Disney would forgive her and she thanked all the support from her fans, who helped her stay secure.''

Oh and Locky458, Adrienne wasn't the girl considered for the role of Hannah Montana, you are thinking about Jordan Mccoy.

And no, Jordan Mccoy is not Jordan Pruiit.

I hope they do replace her. ;) Because then Zac was doing to movie with another girl and then she would cry and i would laugh. Even though Zac is ugly, he has a hot body and he is the only reason she is popular. And when she is with him everyone is taking pictures and then she can do that retarted smile and think everyone likes her. I don't watch HSM, but i don't like her.

*BaBi*

There was something in Linkjudge about this - apparently they're keeping her. I don't know for sure though, and to be honest, I don't care. XD I hate HSM.

*cries* Nooo!!!! They were supposed to replace her. HSM would be sooo much better if they replaced Zac and Vanessa. Why? Because they are the worst singers on the cast and Zac is soooooo ugly.

And no, Jordan Mccoy is not Jordan Pruiit.
Thanks cuz I was just about to ask that.

Thanks for all your comments. I think it's just a rumor hearing what you all have to say. :rolleyes:

um.. erm ..well, i dont want to be negitave and stuff but she used to go out with zach efron and ,erm, she kinda sent pictures uf herself naked to some other guy. Many of the members of the cast were all outraged n stuff and they banned her (especally zach) but they were all ready half way done with the movie so they kept her through HSM 2

atleast thats what i heard :)

Funny I clicked this topic because the advert on the bottom of my page is abotu Vanessa Hudgen's apology.

I hate Vanessa, Ashley Tisdale is so much better at singing, acting and personality wise. No wonder Sharpay gets so much stage time. :)

Apparently Vanessa sent pictures to Drake Bell. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back