Highest CD level on MC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute Dazzlitchi

Reaction score
What is your highest CD level on MC? I wanna know!

My highest is 1st Gotchi Gold! :lol: (If you dont believe it, when you see me in MC just see my CD level)

ah i WOULD have 1st gotchi gold but i traded my 3rd super gold a while ago and now im back at 3rd super gold...trying to get 1st gotchi gold =D

congrats on ur cd btw! and i really like ur room :lol:

ah i WOULD have 1st gotchi gold but i traded my 3rd super gold a while ago and now im back at 3rd super gold...trying to get 1st gotchi gold =D
congrats on ur cd btw! and i really like ur room :lol:
Thanks!!!

BTW, there is something that make me have almost all stardom item and my CD is 1st Gotchi Gold. You know, I havent even win competitions or being in top 3.

Thanks!!!
BTW, there is something that make me have almost all stardom item and my CD is 1st Gotchi Gold. You know, I havent even win competitions or being in top 3.
youdont even have to be in the top 3....aslong as u keep getting top 100 you are golden!! and what stardom item do u need ...the statue?

4th gold :D because I got a destiny star for no reason then I got hacked. That's a different story. Anyway. I just found it useless! :D I was bored then. I don't know why I did that! :D

youdont even have to be in the top 3....aslong as u keep getting top 100 you are golden!! and what stardom item do u need ...the statue?
Dazzilitchi Star I already have all stardom items now :hitodetchi:

Note: I dont mean to brag about it, Im just telling Dazzilitchi Star

The highest rank I've ever got to is 5th Ultimate Silver. It's the level I'm currently at.

I really want to get 3rd Super Gold so I can get that special wallpaper. :)

Just wondering but what are stardom items?
Those special items that you get at Gotchi Records by trading your CD when it's at a certain level. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mine and cute dazzlitchis account has 3rd gold. so thats kinda both us. i know im stupid on mc my highest on my own was 10th bronze :) :eek: :(

what special wallpaper? :)

and anyway, i have nothing to brag about or show off.

well i did, but unlike you, i shared the nazotchi code and lots of my other secrets. i do not like keeping stuff to myself. i like sharing and helping others.

i wish i had all the stardom items. not for me, though. i wish i had 1st gotchi gold cd. but not for me. for someone who is new and needs them.

mine and cute dazzlitchis account has 3rd gold. so thats kinda both us. i know im stupid on mc my highest on my own was 10th bronze :wacko: :blink: :lol: what special wallpaper? :D

and anyway, i have nothing to brag about or show off.

well i did, but unlike you, i shared the nazotchi code and lots of my other secrets. i do not like keeping stuff to myself. i like sharing and helping others.

i wish i had all the stardom items. not for me, though. i wish i had 1st gotchi gold cd. but not for me. for someone who is new and needs them.
Well yea dolphin star girl, the one who made our account has a 3rd Super Gold CD is me. :eek:

(Not meaning to brag about it)

Back