Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just don't want you to get hurt." Ezra whispered, pulling her into a hug. "That's the only thing I care about, you."

Yeah xD

Emma hesitated before returning the hug, resting her head on Erza's shoulder and whispering "Alright. I won't do anything." A pause. i should have fought back."

"Something wrong, Eli?" Jade asked from her guard position on the mall's roof, where the two were waiting. "Not like you to be quiet."

Okie dokie xD

"It's nothing." Eli lied, waiting patiently to see what he should do next.

Ezra nodded. "Thank you." he whispered, still holding her tightly.

Yay. Lol

I posted and I'm reading through some of the RP's on there. Dirty boy ;D

Jade watched Eli, her eyes narrowing. "I don't believe you. Tell me."

Emma made a small noise, still clinging onto to Erza. Eventually she pulled away. "I should probably get back..."

It was Chelsey's idea :p

Eli shrugged. "I don't know, just kinda thinking about how beautiful you are." he said smoothly, hoping she'd believe him.

Ezra sighed a bit. "Yeah...want me to walk you back?" he asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

You went along with it xD

Jade gave a small laugh, looking back out over the edge of the roof. Then her eyes flicked back to look at him. "You should prove that."

"I think... I think after what happened earlier...." Emma trailed off, hoping he'd realise the answer was yes.

Shut uppppppppppppppppppppppp.

Eli pulled her into a hug. "I plan to." he whispered, knowing this was wrong. That his conscious would make it so that he couldn't stay a villain. How he and Jade could never truly be together. But he leaned in and kissed her anyway.

Ezra nodded, getting up but not letting go of Emma's hand.

Oh relax, I've done it too xD And worse.

Jade didn't hesitate, pulling Eli close to her and happily returning the kiss. "Good boy." She murdered, clearly laughing as she tangled a hand in Eli's hair in an effort to keep him there. "But I still don't believe you."

Emma walked out of the door, still nervous in case she got caught. "Don't let go of me, please."

Oh god, what could possibly be worse? Tell me in TC xD

Ezra nodded. "I'll never let go." -Titanic quote FTW

Eli held Jade, puzzled. "What exactly do you want me to do then?" he asked, never being this stumped by a girl.

;D

"Tell me what you were really thinking about." Jade demanded, rolling her eyes. "As pleased as I was with your answer, I know you were lying."

With a small smile Emma nodded, squeezing Erza's hand as she led him out into the night.

Get in TC, I got a lot to tell you. lol, that and I'm really bored.

Eli sighed. "what do you think of me?" was all he asked.

Ezra followed Emma, not saying anything but just walking closely with her, making sure not to let her out of his site.

can't :( internets not working, Si'm using my phone

Jade frowned, trying to make sense of his question. "Well, at first I thought you were just another sleazy guy who hit on anyone. But now... I realise there's more to you. Why?"

Eventually they reached the East quad, and Emma paused in front of the door. "Thanks..."

Nyeh.

"I just was curious." Eli said, knowing how hard it was going to be to tell Jade the truth.

Ezra pulled Emma close, not wanting to have to say goodbye.

Nyeh.

Jade still didn't really believe Eli, but decided to leave it, pulling away slightly. "Jake and the others should be done soon. I reckon we'll finish off then." She smirked. "I wonder what happened to that group from earlier."

Seeing Erza's discomfort, Emma pulled him into a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

Eli nodded. "I'm sure they just went back to their dorms or wherever they live." he said. "So what are we gonna do after this?"

Ezra nodded, still not letting go. "Yeah, tomorrow..." he said softly.

"Guess so." Jade agreed, still smirking. "And I guess we'll just go back to our dorms, too. It was actually rather silly coming here - for all we know they could have ignored us and reported the attack."

Emma held on for a few more moments, before reaching up to kiss Erza.

Ezra closed his eyes, returning the kiss. "Goodnight Emma." he whispered, pulling away.

Eli looked at Jade, sighing a bit. "Why are you a villain?"

"Goodnight Erza." Emma said quietly, before turning and walking into the building.

"Hm?" Jade shrugged. "My power's too destructive to do any good. Plus, it's a lot more fun causing the damage than fixing it back up."

"Well then why not just be mutual? Like not do good, but not do bad either?" Eli asked.

Ezra made his way back to his own dorm.

The frown deepened. "Neutral? That would never work." Jade told Eli. "Besides, like I said, it's fun."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back