Hihi, new here.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeytrip

Reaction score
Hihi, everyone.

I just got my Tamagotchi V4.5 on Friday as a Christmas gift from a friend, and it's really addicting. :eek: Lol, my parents have already been mad at me on more than one occasion for playing it too much.

Right now, my tama is a Kuribotchi. :) Her name is Hina, currently 1 year old, and her hunger and happiness meter is completely heart-full!

Her skill points are:

Funny: 49

Gorgeous: 32

Spiritual: 16

Unfortunately, she only has one training bar right now, but I'm trying to increase it.

I wish more of my friends had a Tamagotchi, though, so we could could connect. But alas, they don't. ^_^

She evolved! Into a Ura Young Yattatchi.

I've been playing a lot of games with her, so how her skill points are:

Funny: 125

Gorgeous: 101

Spiritual: 36

And two training bars, hooray. XD (because I took her to the bathroom before she pooped, lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm glad you've got a V4.5, they are totally awesome and it's great to hear you are having fun with it! I have a V4.5 aswell. :)

Just out of curiousity, what does you V4.5 look like? Mine's white with green, pink and yellow parts of flowers on it. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

*SHAKES HAND!!* Welcome to Tamatalk i hope you enjoy yourself! you know alot about V4.5 it looks like :3

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm glad you've got a V4.5, they are totally awesome and it's great to hear you are having fun with it! I have a V4.5 aswell. :D
Just out of curiousity, what does you V4.5 look like? Mine's white with green, pink and yellow parts of flowers on it. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Thank you!

My V4.5 is the Hawaiian Blue one.

Thank you!

Yeah, I've been searching through this site like crazy, lol, trying to figure out how to take care of it.

You should find some great information. :D It's all very helpful. :D

Good luck. :D If you do have any questions, PM me, I know a lot about V4.5's. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

wELcome and remmber to read the rules to be a perfect member here hope you like it here and you know once again welcome!!

*some hours until christmas*

Welcome! Hope you have fun here and a Merry X-mas to you. In my signature, the DON'T CLICK thing, click that and thats my site WITH a V4.5 growth chart. If you want here you can go to the library and start a log, like I did. My V1's are ichigotchis! See you on the boards.

Latest posts

Back