Hiiiii :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, girls, whoever is reading this:

I have been on this forum before, and wow it has changed! :) alot! My story is I lost all interest in tamagotchi's for awhile and just the other day I found my old version four and started playing with it again. Needless to say, I'm addicted once again. :p haha

Anyhow, I am excited to get back into T.T. and hopefully make some new friends!

Heya! Welcome back! As you've noticed, the site got a large upgrade and it's completely different!

I'm SugaryGoesRAWR, I normally go by Sugary or Ella, but you can call me whatever you want ^.^

Have fun!

:)

I'm new also i have a v5 celebrity. I really want a regular v5 becuase i really want the violet family and mama family. I was crying because i bought the wrong one. i bought celebrity instead of the regular one. So maybe we can be friends and help each othere out as newcomers

Heya Taylor_is_my_name! That's how it happens to me too with everything! I start something, hoping I'll stick to it, then I get sidetrack with something else and I forget all about the first thing until I find it when I clean or a friend of mine mentions it or something. Welcome back and I hope you stick around! :D

Latest posts

Back