Hiya -_- I'm Pinky Palm!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky Palm

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Pinky Palm. I am new to Tamatalk and I think it's really cool. I hope make a lot of friends too. If you need somebody to talk to I'm right here. I'll post a lot in Tama Rp because I like to write stories. Sometime I might post them. :D Anyway I own a lot of Tama's too. About 20 when they first came out as v1. I just got my 6th V4 today. I like a lot of the names here like Tama Ice, TamaPATCHI, and many others :wacko: It's really cool. My sister might join tommorow she said she wants her name to be Deseray1987 ( if that account isn't made ) so look out for her. Anyway to all those other new people out there In my signature, I'm gonna put some helpful tips! :unsure: . I also can't believe the weather today where I live is snowing! my daddy picked me up early. Becuase the afternoon was supposed to get nasty. Plz pm if you want a friend or anything. I'll help you as much as I can though! ( I don't know everything ) Anyway. I think i've written TOO much so.. see ya! Pm me later! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! My name is Pinky Palm. I am new to Tamatalk and I think it's really cool. I hope make a lot of friends too. If you need somebody to talk to I'm right here. I'll post a lot in Tama Rp because I like to write stories. Sometime I might post them. :D Anyway I own a lot of Tama's too. About 20 when they first came out as v1. I just got my 6th V4 today. I like a lot of the names here like Tama Ice, TamaPATCHI, and many others :D It's really cool. My sister might join tommorow she said she wants her name to be Deseray1987 ( if that account isn't made ) so look out for her. Anyway to all those other new people out there In my signature, I'm gonna put some helpful tips! :D . I also can't believe the weather today where I live is snowing! my daddy picked me up early. Becuase the afternoon was supposed to get nasty. Plz pm if you want a friend or anything. I'll help you as much as I can though! ( I don't know everything ) Anyway. I think i've written TOO much so.. see ya! Pm me later! :D
Hi, Do you want to be frend. :huh:

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back