Hiya guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
some of you may recall that last year (or early this year i 4get >_<) that i was boasting that i was going to Japan... WELL IM HERE NOW! (*_*) Im in kyoto at the moment and going to head out to Tokyo on Monday, ive got my 2 besties with me which makes it 10 times better! I'll answer any questions if ya got any :furawatchi:

Wow, what buissness do you have in Japan?

Oh I see. Also enjoying yourself too, eh?

Good to hear you are enjoying yourself! ^-^

ITS SO FUN! im going to an anime convention on Firday! I need to choose who im gonna cosplay as =3

(Oh btw, is your avatar from higurashi naku koro ni ((sp)) and ur username from Elfen lied?) ^^

Lucky, lucky. >.<

I sooo want to go to Japan.

What's your favorite thing there so far?

How long will you be there?

Are you part Japanese?

Can you speak Japanese?

I might go to japan next, next summer, Yoshi-san invited me. ^.^

(Seriously. I know a Japanese lady named Yoshi)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]How awesome is that? :wub: [/SIZE]

I would definetely love to visit Tokyo one day.

I hope you're liking Japan!

When I went to Korea, (pretty simular to Japan), I loved it.

Have a nice time. :lol:

Lucky, lucky. >.<I sooo want to go to Japan.

What's your favorite thing there so far?

How long will you be there?

Are you part Japanese?

Can you speak Japanese?

I might go to japan next, next summer, Yoshi-san invited me. ^.^

(Seriously. I know a Japanese lady named Yoshi)
I'm going to be here until the end of June ^^

No im not part japanese Im full aussie ^^ (but im white though xD)

I can speak japanese but im not very fluent yet, if a person speaks in japanese to me i can understand ok-ish but if they talk to fast it just goes in one ear and out the other xD

(Oh btw, is your avatar from higurashi naku koro ni ((sp)) and ur username from Elfen lied?) ^^
Yesh it is.

I hope you have fun at teh anime convention. If you see any fawesome cosplay be sure to take piccies to show us... pwease?

Going to Tokyo eh? As proof, can you get a picture of yourself at that intersection at Shibuya and possibly by that dog statue? I have got to see this.. :D

I'd like to point out the flaws here.

12 year old teaching English in a foreign country. Yeah no. Can you say illegal? You'd need a teaching degree which requires college, also a signed contract with the school in question. No 12 year old has the legal power to do either of those things.

Your friends are there with you? They're teaching with you I'll assume you'll say. Sorry, schools wouldn't chose groups of friends to go to 'teach'. They would choose the most qualified people to get the job done if they were even legally allowed to do so.

Anime convention. Completely stereotypical. No more comment there.

I have a strong feeling that if someone were to trace your IP, it wouldn't be in Japan.

If you really want to prove you're in Japan. Get a picture taken at the dog statue in Shibuya holding a paper with your username on it.

I could understand that you might be there visiting, but to say you're teaching? No.

Again, logic my friends. It's a good thing.

Try again.

Mothra and SK seem to pointed out some flaws.

I don't belive a lick of sense in this topic, either. Alot of Japanese in Japan it self do speak perfect english. They aren't all "ZOMG KAWAII!" or conventionist, either. Some do go to it, but it's differnt form what you see across the seas. Not all Japanese adore anime and manga. Alot like westernised stuff such as western cartoons, baseball and other sports. I had a friend who was in Japan, but they were in the English part, since their father was a buisness traveler. Even they said it wasn't like this...

Japanese is a very complex language to learn. Sentance structure is differnt.

I hope you enjoy yourself there ^^

I go to Japan for like 3 hours every year (When I go to the Philippines xD) Not much time, but I buy a lot of stuff while I'm in the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back