Hiya - I'm New ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusdream

Reaction score
Hiya everyone ^^

I'm new here - my name is Jessii and I'm frm the UK ^^ I found this site while browsing for fake tamagotchi info on google and what a nice site it is ^^ Very informative :D

I love Tamagotchi's - my first was a Rakuraku Dinokun from Thailand which I adored then I lost it :( Just recently I bought 2 fakes on my search for a Dinokun :( Avoid the 69-1, 24-1 they are really bad T_T and theres so many on the internet I don't know how sellers get away with selling these :( They definately had me fooled! (I posted a topic about it in the 'warning' section ;) )

Anyways, I have a genuine Dinokun now yay - brings back lots of memories of my previous Dino ^^

I'm glad to hear that Tamagotchi's are coming back yay - I'm older now so I can afford them HAHA XD Currently looking out to collect the Bandai Connexion Tama's :)

Oh well that's my welcome done - I bla bla bla far too much XD

x -JoyfulCactus- x

Welcome to TamaTalk, the BEST tamagotchi site on da planet!!!!!!

Hi. I used to be new. I joined on the 1st of March but I am a tama member. On tama talk you have levels. They are:

Tama newbie

Tama member

Tama max

Tama elder

There is only 1 tama elder on the site, jappyx!

Hope U enjoy your time on Tama Talk!

If you have any questions, just PM me, mangorox!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyas, I just joined yesterday hehe ;) I also had a rakuraku dinokun (dinkie dino U.S version) that was my first one infact :huh:

I JUST for the first time bought myself a tamagotchi, I'm SO lost it's not even funny! I'm trying to find answers here hehe :D But my little one's cute, that's for sure :huh:

I also am a bit sad lol because I JUST bought this tamagotchi connection and now I hear a version 2's coming out, if I had known that, I wouldn't have bought this and just waited for version 2 b/c now I'm gonna be SO attached to this one and its babies and I don't know how I'm ever gonna let her go to buy an upgraded version :huh:

Thanks to everyone for the nice welcome :unsure:

@ -Ra- : Yup Rakuraku was my first as well ^^ Don't worry I'm lost as well - only just realising that Tama's are coming back lol. I've just bought myself 2 Bandai Tama Connexins version 2 and a (rare?) Arukotch from 1999 ^^ Can't wait to get them some time this week!

Sorry to hear that you didn't buy version 2 ='( Perhaps you should wait a litle and get it some other time ^^ Maybe wait for the prices to drop?

x -HappyCactus- x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back